Alliant is pleased to announce our annual Members Scholarship Program exclusively for Alliant Credit Union members. Through this program, 5 scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $2,000 each.
- All applicants must be Alliant members in good standing and have an Alliant savings account in his/her name
- Students must be applying to or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college, university or vocational/technical institution during the fall semester of 2013 to be eligible (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester: graduate programs do not qualify)
- Alliant employees, board of directors, scholarship committee members and their family members of the same household are not eligible
- Applications and required paperwork must be received by Friday, June 14, 2013
- Completed Members Scholarship Program Application (PDF)
- A statement of personal goals (100 word maximum)
- An essay on "What does belonging to Alliant Credit Union mean to me?" (250 word maximum)
- A complete list and description of community involvement/activities
- An official copy of high school or college transcripts (whichever is applicable)
Application and required paperwork must be received by
Friday, June 14, 2013.